Marked optimally and
For an individual marking of the finished products, various systems can be used:
- Printing systems to inscribe texts, data, identification codes, and logos
- Labelling systems for designing, printing, and automatic placing of labels (both sides)
To make sure that the finished products are well protected during transport or in case of intermediate storage, various packaging systems can be installed.
The following systems can be used for instance:
- Strapping machines (horizontal and vertical) to secure the slab packages and provide for a professional storage
- Film wrapping machines to wrap the slab packages in stretch film so that the pallet load is protected. If required, a special lay-on station can place covering sheets on top of the slab packages so that these are protected against dirt and splash water.
- Stretch film machines for vertical packaging of the slab packages with a robust film to protect the products against moist and dirt
- Shrink-wrapping machines for vertical packaging of the slab packages with a film that is thermically shrunk after it has been slipped over
- Devices to place edge protection elements